Personal Data Protection Notice
Fonterra Brands (Indonesia) Sdn Bhd (which may include in the future any of its’ subsidiaries, associate companies and jointly controlled entities) (“Fonterra”) which owns and manages amongst others the Anchor Boneeto products and services
This Notice may be amended and revised from time to time. We advise you to check our website from time to time for any amendments or updates to this Notice. By you continuing communicating with us, accessing and/or using our website, engaging us to provide services to you, it would confirm your acceptance to the amendments or updates to this Notice.
Types of Personal Data
Personal Data means any information in our possession or control that relates directly or indirectly to you (or any other individual) to the extent that you (or that other individual) is identified or identifiable from that information. Personal Data shall include any sensitive personal data and expression of opinion as defined below.
Sensitive personal data means any personal data consisting of information as to the physical or mental health or condition of a data subject, his political opinion, his religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission by him of any offence or any other personal data as the Minister may determine by order published in the Gazette
Expression of opinion includes an assertion of fact which is unverifiable or in all circumstances of the case is not practicable to verify.
Collection of Personal Data
The Personal Data which we collect and process (now and in the future from time to time) may include (depending on your commercial relationship with us) but not limited to your name, identification card number (NRIC No.), birth certificate number, passport number, nationality, age, address, telephone no, fax number, bank details, race, gender, date of birth, date of delivery, marital status, resident status, education background, financial background, personal interests, email address, your occupation, your designation in your company, your company details, the industry in which you work in, any information about you which you have provided to Fonterra in registration forms, application forms, and other similar forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by Fonterra from time to time and includes sensitive personal data such as data related to health (which includes pregnancy status, health status of you or your child), religion or similar belief, family, information of each family members , or other similar beliefs as well as expression of opinions.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary.
Certain data requested by us are mandatory which you must provide us and agree to the processing of such mandatory data by us, failing which we will not be able to approve or allow you to continue your membership or provide you information, updates, products or services you requested.
Sources from which your Personal Data may be obtained
In addition to the Personal Data you provided to Fonterra directly or under Fonterra’s respective brands, Fonterra may collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources such as:
- Application forms, feedbacks forms, registration forms or other similar forms;
- From Fonterra’s social media forums including but not limited to Facebook pages, if you follow, like or are a fan of such pages;
- When you interact and communicate with Fonterra through our contact details, call centres, care line, promoters and advisers;
- When you interact and communicate with Fonterra at any events or activities;
- When you enter contests organised by Fonterra;
- By using Fonterra or Anchor Boneeto related websites, which includes all websites operated by Fonterra and under the name of its respective brands (“websites”). The list of websites can be found in the Business directory at https://www.fonterra.com; and
- Cookies used on the websites.
Purposes of Processing
Fonterra may use and process your Personal Data for business and activities of Fonterra which shall include, without limitation the following >(“the Purposes”):
- To perform Fonterra’s obligations in respect of any contract entered into with you
- To provide you with any services or products you have requested
- To process your requests /subscriptions /order and deliver your requests/subscription/order to you
- To process your purchase and/or request
- To process your participation in any events, activities, focus groups, contest, promotions
- Process, manage or verify your application for subscriptions with Fonterra and to provide
youthe benefits offered to subscribers/members
- To validate your purchases and process payments relating to any product or services you have requested
- To understand and analyse our sales as well as your needs and preferences
- To understand and analyse our sales as well as your needs and preferences
- To process exchanges or product returns;
- To conduct research and statistical studies, polls and surveys
- Generally, to also:
- respond to questions, comments and feedback from you
- communicate with you for any of the purposes listed in this Notice
- For internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records,
- For purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime
- For Fonterra to comply with its obligations under law;
And you agree and consent to Fonterra using and processing your Personal Data for the Purposes and in the manner as identified in this Notice
Marketing and Promotional Purposes
Fonterra may also collect and process your Personal Data for other purposes such as (“Additional Purposes”):
- To send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from Fonterra, its partners, sponsors or advertisers
- To notify you and invite you to events or activities organised by Fonterra, its partners, sponsors or advertisers
- To process your registration to participate in or attend an event or activity and to communicate with you regarding your attendance at the event or activity
- To share your Personal Data with its partners, advertisers, event companies or sponsors who may communicate with you to market their products, services, events or promotions
By way of post, telephone call, short message service (SMS), applications, by hand and/or by email.
If you do not consent to Fonterra processing your Personal Data for the Additional Purposes, please notify Fonterra using the contact details stated below.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred to be processed in a jurisdiction other than Indonesia, to companies under Fonterra which are located outside of Indonesia and/or where Fonterra servers are located outside of Indonesia. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Indonesia as described herein.
Disclosure of Third Parties
Your Personal Data may be transferred or disclosed to third parties for the Purposes and Additional Purposes. Further, Fonterra may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on its behalf, and
- Delivery agents such courier services agents, postman;
- Fonterra partners and advertisers, which include parties with whom Fonterra collaborates with for certain events, programmes and activities;
- Event management companies and event sponsors;
- Marketing research companies;
- Service providers, including, information technology (IT) service providers for infrastructure, software and development work;
- Web server hoster and manager, customer relation manager, content management companies, call centres;
- call centres and loyalty program management team;
- Professional advisors and external auditors, legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants;
Your Personal Data may also be disclosed in the day to day activity of the business operations as well as in connection with corporate transactions, such as a sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of winding-up.
Access & Correction
Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may request for access to and/or request correction of your Personal Data and/or to limit the processing of your Personal Data in the manner contemplated in this Notice and/or make any inquiries regarding your Personal Data by contacting:
PIC: Customer Service (Data Protection)
Telephone No: 0800-111-0-888
Operating Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm from Mon-Fridays
Fonterra reserves the right to impose a fee for access of your Personal Data in the amounts as permitted under law.
In respect of your right to request to access and/or request to correct your Personal Data, Fonterra has the right to refuse such requests for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your or another person’s privacy.
If you do not wish for your Personal Data to be collected via cookies on the Websites, you may deactivate cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings to disable, block or deactivate cookies, by deleting your browsing history and clearing the cache from your internet browser.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Personal Information from Minors and Other Individuals
As a parent or legal guardian of a minor, you hereby acknowledge and consent to the processing and disclosure of the Personal Data of the persons under your care by Fonterra in the manner contemplated under this Notice. The capacities in which you may have to give consent for are as follows:
- As a parent/guardian to a person below the age of 18 years old.
- As a person appointed by court to manage the affairs of the person who is unable to unable to manage its own affairs
Where you have provided Personal Data relating to other individuals (such as your spouse, family members or friends) you represent and warrant that you are authorised to provide their Personal Data to Fonterra and you have obtained their consent for their Personal Data be processed and used in the manner as set forth in this Notice.
Obligation to Provide Personal Data
We acknowledge that you have the right to decide the Personal Data you wish to provide to us. However, please note that if you do not provide the Personal Data above or limit the way such data is to be processed, it may hinder our ability and/or our performance of services to you, and the fulfilment of the Purposes and Additional Purposes as set out in this Notice.